Monday, July 1, 2013

Blog Hop Winner and Anime Expo

What a week! I taught classes this week on Tracing Memories, taught a teen drawing class for the City of Eugene Library, and got all of my prep done for heading off to Anime Expo in a few days. We have online classes opening up soon through Creative Ladder.com, as well as a new beading and apron class coming to Kansas City, August 17th (You can find out full class details and apply HERE on the Copic education page).

And...I was so thrilled at how excited everyone is over the new book that Colleen and I worked so hard on!!

Before I announce the blog hop winner, I wanted to tell people about Anime Expo coming up this
week.

Anime Expo, July 4-7, 2013
Los Angeles Convention Center

Stop by the Copic Booth, located in the back with Artist's Alley. Prices will be great, and you can get personal demos throughout the entire show. We will have 3 guest Manga artists from Japan, as well as Terryl Whitlatch from the Tales of Amalthea project.

We have a full schedule of hands-on workshops and panels on July 5 & 6th. (I'll post more class details tomorrow). Stop by to get all your favorite Copic supplies and meet some amazing artists!!


Blog Hop Winner!
But, before I go to L.A., I need to share the winner for the 4th Copic Coloring Guide book blog hop!

Random.org chose #95 out of 187 possibilities for a winner. Wow!

The lucky winner is:
Ellen, who said...
Your coloring is incredible! Can't wait to get my hands on the new Copic Coloring Book! Thanks for the chance!

Ellen, I sent you a note! Please get back to me and next week when I return from the convention, I will send out your very own copy of the book!!



2 comments:

Ellen Taylor said...

I can't believe I won!!!I love the Copic books and just devour them! Thanks for sharing your knowledge with these fantastic books!!!! Thank you, thank you thank you!!! I will be stalking my mailman!!

Jan Castle said...

Congrats Ellen - Enjoy your book!